Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Guild signs

Irregular and Regular Pets

RabbitRun

GREEN POTS

lolo92

GREAT PVM ITEMS - WGB + 9 20 10 - EE+9 20 10 - FEARMASK+6 20 10

Nemesi

Exp event

Barbita

Recent Activities

• Nicke Nyfiken -

Posted the thread Jinno Guild signs.

Thread
    Hi everybody! When i did a guild sign ( 16x12 pix) tga it´s getting fuzzy. Can anybody help me doing a good guild sign that´s sharp and clear. I like to have it neon colored. Would be appreciated much :D pm me here i will tell you exactly how i want it.…
  • RabbitRun -

Replied to the thread Irregular and Regular Pets.

• RabbitRun -

Liked alexander95’s post in the thread Irregular and Regular Pets.

Like (Post)
    @RabbitRun I think you have calculated wrong. It's 98 x 0.1 = 9.8 (0.1 hp for each 100 days) Add that to the 0.5 that was already there and you get 10.3 increase for every 5 lvls 10.3 x 20 = 206% hp in 27 years still good :D p.s. : Imagine how would it…
  • lolo92 -

Replied to the thread GREEN POTS.

• Nemesi -

Replied to the thread GREAT PVM ITEMS - WGB + 9 20 10 - EE+9 20 10 - FEARMASK+6 20 10.

• alexander95 -

@RabbitRun I think you have calculated wrong. It's 98 x 0.1 = 9.8 (0.1 hp for each 100 days) Add that to the 0.5 that was already there and you get 10.3 increase for every 5 lvls 10.3 x 20 = 206% hp in 27 years still good :D p.s. : Imagine how would it…
  • Barbita -

Replied to the thread Exp event.

Quote from Birdy: “So @skilgannon is there an exp event coming for Global EU server, since there was none... ” Global US didnt have exp event.
  • VilleValoGreekServer -

Max days is 9999. Also max stats can go to 200+%. This is what i have heard. Also to have to full potential of the pet's stats, first you have to have it at 9999 days and then start leveling from 1.
  • cristiancm -

Posted the thread Buy Titan shield +9.

Thread
    Buy Titan shield+9 pm here
  • Birdy -

Replied to the thread Exp event.

So @skilgannon is there an exp event coming for Global EU server, since there was none...