Metin2 UK

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Question about guild bank...

Xerosen

Leather Boots +9 from Mo

Moneta

Shanez' Selling List

Shanez

Poison+9, htn+9

Meley Bug Report

Legitness

Recent Activities

• Xerosen -

Replied to the thread Question about guild bank....

• Moneta -

Replied to the thread Leather Boots +9 from Mo.

Quote from Moneta: “Also selling clean +8 clean Golden Necklace. ” Yeah, twice clean XD
  • Moneta -

Replied to the thread Leather Boots +9 from Mo.

Also selling clean +8 clean Golden Necklace.
  • gustas10 -

I'm playing in Sol. Thanks for the answer and how does leveling the guild help? Does it reduce the tax?
  • Devorra -

U need to level the guild. Which Server u are playing?
  • Shanez -

Replied to the thread Shanez' Selling List.

update selling list: Qilin+4: (trade for pvp qilins) 1000 HP 8% attack speed 5% crit 3% blackout 6% arrow Ant Lion Suit+9 1000 HP 15% dagger resist 15% 2 hand resist 3% reflect 2% hp absorb haste+3 evasion+3 Tiger Plate+9 2000 HP 3% reflect 5%…
  • gustas10 -

Posted the thread Question about guild bank....

Thread
    Hi, i recently created a guild for myself with the idea of using the guild bank to freely move yang between my main and my shopper... I thought that was smart so i put 500kk (literally all my money :dead: ) into the bank from my shopper. Now when i try to…
  • Legitness -

Posted the thread Poison+9, htn+9.

Thread
    Hello guys, Im looking for good pvm equipment, the upper things i sell/trade, the lower ones i just trade against other or better pvm equipment. Dont accept pvp! Poison+9 28avg Poison+9 25avg 20devil 5pierce Htn+9 clean Htb+9 clean Htb+6 1500hp…
  • Legitness -

Replied to the thread Meley Bug Report.

As far as i know there are only 6 witches spawning but never mind. When im going for icewitch solo, i kill at leat 4-5 of 6, while you and your army of lvl 75 players share 1. When im working you might have a lucky shot but due to your complex to play…
  • Legitness -

Replied to the thread Lycan eq.