You are not logged in.

Main Page
       Wiki Portal
       Support
       Team Lists
       Pillory
       Board Rules        In-Game Rules
You wish to be part of the Metin 2 UK Team?
GM Application: OPEN!

Moderator Application: Closed!
Wiki Moderator Application: OPEN!
How to prevent being scammed? - How to prevent being hacked?

Metin2 UK Awards 5th Edition have started, participate here

Dear visitor, welcome to Metin 2 UK. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 7th 2012, 7:25pm

About Guild Land

I wanna know the prices of the guild lands,how to make alchemist and smiths and if the money from the upgrades(smith and alchemist) is given to the guild leader.

P.S.Im not sure if this is the correct section,Gm feel free to move thread if needed.

Saturday, January 7th 2012, 8:05pm

Full Guild Land will cost u about 120-150kk
From Guild BlackSmith u wont get any yang , the advantage is that ur guild members will have 15% more succes rate then city smith.
Only from Achimist u recive some money but im sure to get ur spend money u will need 1-2 years in case u get a good place in map1 :D .
Guild Land Temple gives u 18 more places in guild so u can join more ppl

thats all
Mental Power
First Mental 105

Saturday, January 7th 2012, 8:05pm

gl
Mental Power
First Mental 105

Saturday, January 7th 2012, 8:10pm

so the alchemist only gives u yang???not the smith???

Saturday, January 7th 2012, 8:24pm

Full Guild Land will cost u about 120-150kk
From Guild BlackSmith u wont get any yang , the advantage is that ur guild members will have 15% more succes rate then city smith.
Only from Achimist u recive some money but im sure to get ur spend money u will need 1-2 years in case u get a good place in map1 :D .
Guild Land Temple gives u 18 more places in guild so u can join more ppl

thats all
Somewhere i read you get small % of yang from upgrades. And as i know it's only 10% better upg than city smith only thing it gives to your guild is small disscount at upgrading
I get knocked down
but i get up again
you never gonna keep me down!

Saturday, January 7th 2012, 8:50pm

Any1 else who can give me some more details?
btw thnx Ishikawa

Sunday, January 8th 2012, 6:49am

Somewhere i read you get small % of yang from upgrades. And as i know it's only 10% better upg than city smith only thing it gives to your guild is small disscount at upgrading
from upgrades u dont get yangs .And Kazuo u have this 10% rate of succes on any guild smith but at ur guild smith u have 15%(this why i made wep alchimist for poisons i get in groto and soon i will remove LostTribe guild land and will buy it for armour smith and HT ore).i have my guild land and i know...what about money from alchimist - my guild land is in imha so only my members use to make ebony there i can get about 500k in a month ,idk maybe if u make the only HT or Ebony alkimist on feng do and also in a good place close to city ,u can get more.
Mental Power
First Mental 105

Sunday, January 8th 2012, 12:54pm

To buy a guild land u need 40kk Afterwards to build 3 buildings u need...

Smith - 20kk 20 stone 30 trunks n 20 plywood
Alchemist - 20kk 15 stone 20 trunks 25 plywood
Objects - Stone 300k + 7 -5 stones Tree- 2kk + 7-5 trunks
Main Building - 20kk 20 stone 20 trunks n 25 plywood

i think i gave correct Information but i really forgot the Exact Yang of smith Alchemist n main Building.. but i hope u need 20kk for each of them :P

Btw I spent like 150-180kk to Build my Entire Guild land to look Attractive :P and i created this Guild on my 40 lvl sura so every 2 weeks once i check on him... i will be having like 800k-1kk sometimes 1.8kk :P u will get yangs from both alchemist n Blacksmith but as Ishikawa said u get more % of yangs from Alchemist n less from Upgrades :)

Your Friendly
Sparky ;)

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them..

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge...

Common sense in an uncommon degree is what the world calls wisdom.:D ;)

Sunday, January 8th 2012, 1:55pm

thnx Sparky,so is it an advantage to buy a guild land and biuld on it??? because im thinking of buying one.

Sunday, January 8th 2012, 2:31pm

The land itself worth 40kk-70kk depending on the place its located and as Sparky said it can be around 150kk-180kk with all buildings. The advantages are:
1. You and your guild members will have 10% off for every upgrade/refining
2. The leader (you) will get yang from the buildings (smith and alchemist) cause 10% of the money used on the upgrades comes back to you.
3. You can make it as you like ^^
4. It looks cool :D

"The dark clouds are also part of the landscape"

Sunday, January 8th 2012, 5:14pm

2. The leader (you) will get yang from the buildings (smith and alchemist) cause 10% of the money used on the upgrades comes back to you.
1. for ur guild members u have 15% succes rate more . if u have guild smith go press on it and it will say.
2.how many times should i say there is not incoming money from ur smith lol .if u wana check ,take any wep/armour or accesories and ugrade it on ur guild smith(open guild menu be4 upgrading and after u will see not gives any yang )
Mental Power
First Mental 105

Sunday, January 8th 2012, 9:50pm

1. for ur guild members u have 15% succes rate more . if u have guild smith go press on it and it will say.
2.how many times should i say there is not incoming money from ur smith lol .if u wana check ,take any wep/armour or accesories and ugrade it on ur guild smith(open guild menu be4 upgrading and after u will see not gives any yang )
You got me wrong Ishikawa, when I said 10% off I mean 10% less money that you have to pay for the upgrade, I wasn't talking about upgrade success rate. Also about the incoming money it it's exactly 10% per item upgraded and ofc there is no incoming money when YOU upgrade at your OWN smith cause its like saying "I will pay the toll to me".
Here is the simple explanation: Every item upgraded at XGuild's smith will go to XGuild's Leader BUT this doesnt apply for XGuild's members cause they have that 10% off that were the taxes (so to speak), in short words, people have to pay taxes for the upgrade and thosetaxes go to the owner of guild but guild mates doesnt have to pay those taxes to the guild leader.

Monday, January 9th 2012, 1:18am

Here's picture of all guild smiths including mine armoursmith so... How do you know your guild has 15% more succ?
TheKazuo has attached the following file:
  • Blacksmiths.jpg (136.08 kB - 178 times downloaded - latest: Jul 15th 2014, 5:01pm)
I get knocked down
but i get up again
you never gonna keep me down!

Monday, January 9th 2012, 3:21am

Here's picture of all guild smiths including mine armoursmith so... How do you know your guild has 15% more succ?

..so its 10% whit upgrading and 5% cheaper.
''Until I met you, I was dead. An impotent corpse existing behind a false guise of life. A life in which I did nothing real. Day to day, I merely went through the motions of living as if I were a zombie. And I always had the feeling that I was gradually dying. If I'm condemned to go back to that, then I'd rather..''

Monday, January 9th 2012, 4:24am

guys just tell how make blacksmith ??
i mean for all these things to whom i should ask??guardian??

Monday, January 9th 2012, 9:27am

guys just tell how make blacksmith ??
i mean for all these things to whom i should ask??guardian??
there will land lord in all kingdom's map1 or imha if there is land for purchase...

If u point your cursor on mini map u can see Empty land ... and in every Empty land you can find a land lord who sells the Area if there is no land lord then the land is bought by someone :)
And sometimes it shows empty land and you can't find land lord there on that time you should wait till the Weekly maintenance and after that if u go to that place u can find the land lord....
and if once u bought land it's done you can build the Buildings anytime you want... Land costs like 40kk to Purchase :) on for more info about blacksmith or any other buildings see my old post on this thread :P

Your Friendly
Sparky ;)

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them..

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge...

Common sense in an uncommon degree is what the world calls wisdom.:D ;)

Monday, January 9th 2012, 11:10am

yes was my mistake
its 10% rate and 5% cost reduce
sry but not yang
Mental Power
First Mental 105

Wednesday, May 2nd 2012, 7:50pm

Can you purchase guild land in another kingdom if you not from that kingdom?
Try Hard Or Die Trying!

Wednesday, May 2nd 2012, 7:51pm

Can you purchase guild land in another kingdom if you not from that kingdom?

No, you cant.

Wednesday, May 2nd 2012, 7:57pm

And if we switch kingdoms do we lose our guild?
Try Hard Or Die Trying!