You are not logged in.

Item: RIB

Main Page
       Wiki Portal
       Support
       Team Lists
       Pillory
       Board Rules        In-Game Rules
You wish to be part of the Metin 2 UK Team?
GM Application: OPEN!

Moderator Application: Closed!
Wiki Moderator Application: OPEN!
How to prevent being scammed? - How to prevent being hacked?

Dear visitor, welcome to Metin 2 UK. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 4:44pm

RIB

Excuse me........but where can i find red iron blade (RIB).....and i mean not to buy it.....but what i have to kill for it....if someone knows...thanks...

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 5:17pm

esoterics (green ones, not in temple)
mostly chief esoteric drops

2007 ~ 2010

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 5:21pm

Cursed animals in Imha and Snakefield too :)

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 7:56pm

you mean the esoteric fanatic? how many i have to kill? i've kill many of them but nothing...

anyway.....thanks

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 8:03pm

you mean the esoteric fanatic? how many i have to kill? i've kill many of them but nothing...

anyway.....thanks
I mean the chief esoteric.. those are stronger

2007 ~ 2010

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 8:53pm

and those cursed animals in imha what lvl i need to get nice drops??
-Retired-

Tuesday, March 31st 2009, 9:21pm

Best lvl is 19 so you can get drop from wolfes lvl9 and lvl24 bears but you need good items
I am Holdemer, yes I am , yes I am

Nothing to fear wraith02 is here.

Wednesday, April 1st 2009, 6:42am

u can go to this place any level before 25 and get a rib

Wednesday, April 1st 2009, 11:42am

can you be more explicit about items drop from Imha cursed animals... some exemple will be good =))

i got good items for lvl 18 char !! :O
-Retired-

Wednesday, April 1st 2009, 12:46pm

in ihma with a mental warrior level 22 i dropped a FMS and a RIB, also droped several pentagons, my wife droped that level 30 bell ( i miss the name my apologies) that is like a FMS (avr / skill) a FMS and a RIB.

however, i got 2 FMS from bestial archer (map3) and 2 antlerbow (now aka hornbow), 3 FMS from Savage archers (while leveling a noob hunter)
in my main, i only got 1 RIB, killing esoteric in map3,, like someone said from chief esoteric, but was when i did a level mission to kill esoterics and had 2 mission books that also gave mission on esoteric, so i killed a bunch of them, and kept killing for leveling.

once again we must say that luck also work, because i also spent several days in ihma killing and only got gold and some pots
Best Regards all ! AzraelAngel

I'm a Solo player... So I created a Guild in Metin so i don't get annoyed with guild invitations...
Now, instead of Guild invitations i get War Declarations!

:reaper:

Wednesday, April 1st 2009, 5:06pm

10 min with my 2nd character in Imha and i get 2 Rib, but i use double drop from item shop and lets say very lucky man :)

Thursday, April 2nd 2009, 12:19pm

i think double drop item thingy works for cursed animals drop well...had experience with it and without it and really makes difference at that map..and also from my experience lvl 21 is the best lvl to hunt thre...but still waste of time if u re not lucky

Wednesday, March 24th 2010, 11:38pm

why you have to be under 25 lvl to find fms and rib?

Saturday, March 27th 2010, 8:32am

you have to be under 25 to find rib or fms in guild area.At esoterics i would recommend you to kill till 35lvl. :drool:
plom!!!! :)

Tuesday, April 6th 2010, 12:12am

LOL you want to find from 30 mins killing.. you got to use a little effort.
RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS and accepted by IDIOTS :grumble:

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 9:23pm

i need a rib tooooooo:P :cry:
yeah i am BACK ;)

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 9:27pm

I need a Ferrari :cry:
ON: Just go and kill esoterics in valley or kill mobs in cursed land

R E T I R E D

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 5:12pm

There is neither happiness nor unhappiness in this world; there is only the comparison of one state with another. Only a man who has felt ultimate despair is capable of feeling ultimate bliss. It is necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 9:26pm

Man u can watch wiki or u can go to Esoterics ( not in the middle ) and kill until they drops u rib :thumbs:
My name is Orth and it is my destiny to be the best player on meang at pvm. :cool: :cool: :cool:
R.I.P. R.I.P ZYKE We all miss u bro!!! R.I.P.

:shy: :shy: Ty for Siggy Stefanel :shy: :shy: