You are not logged in.

General: OX

Main Page
       Wiki Portal
       Support
       Team Lists
       Pillory
       Board Rules        In-Game Rules
You wish to be part of the Metin 2 UK Team?
GM Application: OPEN!

Moderator Application: OPEN!
Wiki Moderator Application: OPEN!
How to prevent being scammed? - How to prevent being hacked?

Dear visitor, welcome to Metin 2 UK. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 1:45pm

OX

Hi everybody, I am new to metin2 UK and Iwas wondering if what some of my friends told me is true.They say that here an OX ceontest is organised every week. Is this true? And where can i read about upcoming events? ?(

Co0LSuRa

Professional

Character Class: None

Kingdom: None

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 1:50pm

here you can read about the events : http://board.metin2.co.uk/board104-metin…oard176-events/
and here about the OX : OX
and here is the event calendar for august and september : August/September Event Calendar
Hope i helped ^^

LoganHunt

High Adviser

In-Game Character: LoganHunt

Level: The Sum Of The Positive Integral Divisors Of 45

Character Class: Body Force Warrior

Kingdom: Jinno

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 2:59pm

Like CoolSura said, check those links and remember that every month we got new event calendar at the first days of the month... OX events are organized 1 day (many OXs throught that day at different hours) each month but some months we dont got that event... You need to read the calendar and be ready for OXs that day cause GMs tell in chat minutes before the OX starts... normally they make 5-8 OXs during that day.

"The dark clouds are also part of the landscape"

Co0LSuRa

Professional

Character Class: None

Kingdom: None

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 3:04pm

Thanks logan for saying that because i forgot about the question about the ox :P Yea ;( the event is once a month :(
welcome aboard and have fun in metin :)