You are not logged in.

Quest: Wiki

Main Page
       Wiki Portal
       Support
       Team Lists
       Pillory
       Board Rules        In-Game Rules
You wish to be part of the Metin 2 UK Team?
GM Application: OPEN!

Moderator Application: OPEN!
Wiki Moderator Application: OPEN!
How to prevent being scammed? - How to prevent being hacked?

Dear visitor, welcome to Metin 2 UK. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 12th 2011, 10:22am

Wiki

Its about Hunting Quest...
On Wiki there is just a name of monsters what I need to kill,but I need to see that monsters on the map because a lot of people dont know where to find monsters from the quest.So...point is can Metin2 Wiki make a map near the monsters name example,I need to kill Bold Big Orcs and when I click on Bold Big Orcs it says Page doesnt exist.Instead of ''Page doesnt exit'' there can be a map where is circle an area where is Bold Big Orc.And that make at all Hunting Questions. :buddy:

Shichiro

Beginner

Server: Feng-Du

In-Game Character: Shichiro

Character Class: Dragon Force Shaman

Kingdom: Jinno

Wednesday, November 9th 2011, 10:05pm

Its about Hunting Quest...
On Wiki there is just a name of monsters what I need to kill,but I need to see that monsters on the map because a lot of people dont know where to find monsters from the quest.So...point is can Metin2 Wiki make a map near the monsters name example,I need to kill Bold Big Orcs and when I click on Bold Big Orcs it says Page doesnt exist.Instead of ''Page doesnt exit'' there can be a map where is circle an area where is Bold Big Orc.And that make at all Hunting Questions. :buddy:
Yeah i support with you..

SuZyLiNg

Xena Warrior Princess

Server: Meang

In-Game Character: SUZYLING / LaFleur (most of the time)

Level: ATE-TEY_WON / ATE-TEY_STIX

Character Class: Blade Fight Ninja

Kingdom: Chunjo

Thursday, November 10th 2011, 3:16am

Well you could just remember the name and just look in BO or....

Or you could just google Metin2 wiki de
and use the translated page...

Just showing off my 2k ambush, (not even full hh with +6 daggers LOLSXD.)

ProhybitedAngel

Intermediate

Server: Corum

In-Game Character: Conceptions| Taltos| SkyRim

Level: 75 | 90 | 76

Character Class: Healing Force Shaman

Kingdom: Shinsoo

Thursday, November 10th 2011, 9:35pm

Very good ideea , I think Merin2 team should enroll some MOD for that wiki to do all this job! Can be a suggestion! :pump:
Si tu me critiques c'est que tu m'envies! Je m'en FICHE de ce que vous penser de moi ! :cookie2:

Server: None

Character Class: None

Kingdom: None

Saturday, November 12th 2011, 1:06pm

Very good ideea , I think Merin2 team should enroll some MOD for that wiki to do all this job! Can be a suggestion! :pump:
In regards to your inaccurate suggestion, please allow me to answer.

What is the purpose of the Metin2 Wiki Team? It is to make sure that users can access the wiki, keep it clean, enforce the rules and help users who are in need. It is NOT the Team's responsibility to fill the Wiki with information. A Wiki is a group of pages which anybody can edit. The idea of a wiki is that the userbase of a community completes it using their own knowledge to help other users. If people in this community don't update the wiki there is only so much we, as a Team, can do about that.

A lack of content on the wiki is not, however, an excuse to blame the Team.

Tempest

Feel free to PM me about any board or support related questions.

NEVER share your Game or Forum Account Credentials with ANYONE

dd13

Professional

Server: Corum

In-Game Character: daredevil19

Level: deleted

Character Class: Body Force Warrior

Kingdom: Chunjo

Saturday, November 12th 2011, 4:23pm

use DE wiki

creat by:tonyneo
M jino M shinsho P poly