You are not logged in.

Main Page
       Wiki Portal
       Support
       Team Lists
       Pillory
       Board Rules        In-Game Rules
You wish to be part of the Metin 2 UK Team?
GM Application: OPEN!

Moderator Application: Closed!
Wiki Moderator Application: OPEN!
How to prevent being scammed? - How to prevent being hacked?

Dear visitor, welcome to Metin 2 UK. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 27th 2011, 1:58pm

Metin2 Wiki

Can i ask plz ...

why dont u organize that wiki? I try to find lot answers and i can get 50% of what I search. For example ... now we have new items (helmets). Add them plz ...

what they give +0 +1 +2 .. +9 ...... what items are needed for upgrade. That should be help ingame right?

Ty ... dont want insult nobody just asked ...
Work to live ... so live a little ...

Sunday, February 27th 2011, 2:02pm

Fear Mask
Orc Hood
Cardinal's Hat
Horned Helmet

We did them 1 or 2 weeks after they were created
8|
There is neither happiness nor unhappiness in this world; there is only the comparison of one state with another. Only a man who has felt ultimate despair is capable of feeling ultimate bliss. It is necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.

Sunday, February 27th 2011, 2:29pm

few days ago i have pm'ed Sun (wiki masterchief :D) and he said that he will think of something in order 2 update the wiki and asked me 2 pm him after a day or 2. i did but he wasnt on board at all so be patient.
Got 2 mention, not even german wiki has info about the updates (much larger community) so we r kinda 1st with these helms :P
still waiting 4 ppl 2 give some info about lvl 80 helms and other epic stuff, i'll bump the thread for that (where i w8 4 info)
edit: atm only new updates r these 4 helms and u have 2 use search 2 find them

Special tnx to Stefanel123 for ava and siggy
:beer:

Sunday, March 20th 2011, 9:58pm

Sorry I have been MIA about this,

but there is no way of "organizing" a wiki.

What we can organize is the main page that links or improve the search via keywords (much like google) but when a page is added it doesn't get placed into the structure immediately.

I will be updating most of the links today and will get the new helmets, hopefully we can get everything back in order.