You are not logged in.

Main Page
       Wiki Portal
       Support
       Team Lists
       Pillory
       Board Rules        In-Game Rules
You wish to be part of the Metin 2 UK Team?
GM Application: OPEN!

Moderator Application: OPEN!
Wiki Moderator Application: OPEN!
How to prevent being scammed? - How to prevent being hacked?

Dear visitor, welcome to Metin 2 UK. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

[CM] Azathor

Community Manager

• "Azathor" started this thread

Server: None

Character Class: None

Kingdom: None

Tuesday, July 24th 2012, 12:59pm

Costume System

How does the costume system work?

Costumes and hairstyles will be considered as equipment in the future. You will be able to equip or unequip it, without losing it.

How do I change my costume and hair style?

In the character inventory screen you will find a new button called "costumes". With one click you open the new view. Pull the costume or
hair-item in the designated slot to dress your character. Exchanged items will be placed in your inventory.

Can I use the bonusses of my equipment?

Yes, all your equipment attributes will be transferred to your costume or hairstyle. If the costume or the hairstyle has an own bonus, this
will be added to the bonus of your equipment.

When does the the expiration time of my costume or hairstyle start?

The expiration time starts when you put the costume or hairstyle in your inventory, and runs even when you unequip the item.

I still have an old hair style equipped, what should I do?

Go to the captain. He will change your old hairstyle for a new costume system item (only time based hair styles will be changed). Otherwise you could lose your hair style when you equip a new one.

The captain:

Costume system view:

NEVER share your Game or Forum Account Credentials with ANYONE

[CM] Azathor

Community Manager

• "Azathor" started this thread

Server: None

Character Class: None

Kingdom: None

Wednesday, July 25th 2012, 3:59pm

Dear Community,

after the update to version 12.7 we realized that there are some issue. Some permanent hairstyle can't be traded with the NPC and some instead can. We are working to fix this situation. In the next future we will try to make all permanent haristyles tradeable with the NPC, but it might take some time.

We also know that some of you, because of the exiting moment, equipped a new hairstyle without removing first the old one, and obviously lost the hairstyle that you were wearing. Please, for this cases, send a ticket to the support, we will check and if possible we will refund these cases.

Another news is that both temporary and permanent hairstyle are now tradeable. This is not a bug! You can now trade the hairstyle with other users, gift a hairstyle to your husband or wife, and have fun! Soon we will add "This item is tradeable" to the description of the item. Be patient.

Your
Metin2 Team

NEVER share your Game or Forum Account Credentials with ANYONE